Using Toronto Business Directory for Finding Event Planners – Worth It?

• Hey everyone, I’m planning a corporate event in a few months and I’m looking for a professional event planner in Toronto. I’ve heard about the Toronto Business Directory, but I’m not sure how useful it would be for finding event-related services like planners, caterers, and venues. Has anyone used it for event planning? I’d love to hear your experiences!

• Hey everyone! I recently used the Toronto Business Directory https://www.torontobusinessdirectory.net/ to find a professional event planner for my corporate event, and it was a game-changer. The directory offered a wide range of options, from planners to caterers and venues, all with detailed reviews and contact information. It made the process of selecting the right services much smoother and more efficient. If you’re planning an event and need reliable professionals, I highly recommend checking it out. It was invaluable for my planning needs. 

• I organized a company gala a few months ago and used the directory for caterers and AV companies. The caterers I found were top-notch, but for event planners, I had a bit of trouble finding detailed listings. Most planners I found didn’t have much info in the directory itself, so I ended up using the directory just to get names, and then went to their websites or called them to get more details.